The Harrop HTV range of superchargers are based on the latest Eaton TVS™ (Twin Vortices Series™) rotating assembly. The Harrop HTV supercharger’s design features patented four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, and enable higher operating speeds.
The HTV supercharger is capable of running with a high efficiency across a wide operating range. The twin four-lobe rotors feature 160-degree helix. The higher helix angle of the rotors coupled with redesigned inlet and outlet ports, improves the HTV’s air-handling characteristics without increasing the overall size of the unit.
HTV2300 Supercharger Kits Include
- Harrop HTV2300 (140ci / rev – 2300cc/ rev) supercharger assembly using Eaton TVS™ rotors
- Intercooled manifold and drive assembly
- Cable throttle boddy or Adaptor for fitment of throttle body (model dependant)
- Harrop air to water intercooler kit
- 6PK re wrap idler pulley
- All brackets, belts and tensioners
- High flow Injectors
Vehicle Applications: Holden Commodore, VT - VZ including H.S.V. variants (LS1/L76/LS2).
** Contact us for vehicle specifoc options for throttle body and velley plate** Price adjustments may apply