If you think you may have an issue with your supercharger assembly the first step is to email us to contact one of our friendly sales staff to discuss your issues.
Whether a major or minor rebuild is required the first step is to contact our sales team and to organise a time for the Supercharger to be inspected, we charge a minimum inspection fee of $220 Including G.S.T. which covers the labour to disassemble and thoroughly inspect the Supercharger. This step is fundamental as it will allow our team to provide an accurate cost for the repairs and/or replacement of damaged components which allows you to make the right decision on the job.
If you have already decided that you need to return your supercharger for repairs or maintenance, please follow the points below to ensure the safe transport of your precious cargo to and from Harrop HQ;
- Ensure all fuel system components are removed from the supercharger / manifold assembly including injectors, rails and / or any fuel lines. There must be no flammable fluid transported!!!
- Adequate and sturdy packaging is required, we have seen many a supercharger damaged during transport as a result of poor packaging. Please ask us about our Harrop Supercharger transport cases.
- Use a reputable transport provider and ensure you have adequate insurance coverage for your shipment.
- Contact us before returning your supercharger to Harrop HQ so we know it is coming!
- Make sure that you have properly labeled your shipment so we know who it has come from.
Please be aware that the inspection fee is the minimum cost to assess a head unit only, we charge and hourly rate for repair work and dependant on the condition and type of unit returned this may vary the inspection fee, our sales staff will give you an accurate estimate once the unit has been returned to Harrop HQ.