Harrop Engineering has been instrumental in developing intelligent suspension and drive train solutions for motor racing applications world wide.
The Harrop front knuckle & hub assemblies are recommended for fitment on vehicles that are susceptible to ongoing wheel bearing run out or possible bearing failure. They correct role centre positioning in vehicles to optimise handling and cornering. The kit has been specifically designed for the lower ball joint and steering arm position to accommodate vehicles with either factory or after market performance suspension packages.
- For vehicles susceptible to ongoing wheel bearing run out
- Utilises a larger wheel bearing
- Reduces incidence of disc rotor run out and long term brake shudder
- Optimizes suspension geometry in lowered vehicle
- The knuckles are intended as non-ABS units, however, the knuckles are cast with provisions for ABS sensors which will need to be selected and sourced separately. Harrop cannot provide information or supply sensors.
- The Harrop knuckles must be used as a pair and should not be used as a replacement for the factory part on one side only.
- Holden Commodore, VR through to VZ Sedan, Wagon & Utility variants
- Holden / Vauxhall Monaro, 2001 - 2006
- Pontiac GTO, 2004 - 2006